Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Why do Pisces play the victim?

Why can't they apologize? It's not hard.

Favorite Answer

I'm not super in to astrology- so I can't say what is specific to Pisces. But I can tell you that the reason people in general play the victim is because they truly are just that low. They seek attention and sympathy. It's quite sad.

I guess you’re not talking about me with my Pisces Moon. I’m always the one who’s saying I’m sorry to everybody. And what I always failed to notice while I was so busy apologizing was that The people I was apologizing to were totally using me and then laughing at me afterwards. So don’t act like having the weakest moon sign in the zodiac is doing me any good.

wow, all signs do it but lets go ahead and blame all Pisces only for being this way smh

I'm a Pisces and I have no idea what you're talking about. I usually blame myself for things.

huh ?????? .......

Wtf do you all be talking about on here. It looks like a couple of nobodies going pyscho over themselves about nothing

They need to change the name of this section to psycho/delusional and bi polar

• Rell6 months agoReport

Nobody in this section is taken serious at all by anybody normal. Just one of the reasons why this section should be titled delusionals

• Snoopy

Everyone with a brain would have known this is an actual joke, but then the scorpio addict has to actually post anonymously pretending to be another sign.

Btw, welcome back! LOL.

Oh there's a "Virgo" addict too. They are multiplying lol.

I'm going offline as it seems yahoo answers is becoming platform for abusive addicts with an ego. :(

Source(s): Because being abusive online has never been easier.

15 characters jendnd

• Snoopy

You are the scorpio troll pretending to be a pisces.

its not possible to do it

That's what she said..