Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Why do Pisces play the victim?

Why can't they apologize? It's not hard.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not super in to astrology- so I can't say what is specific to Pisces. But I can tell you that the reason people in general play the victim is because they truly are just that low. They seek attention and sympathy. It's quite sad.

• 6 months ago

I guess you’re not talking about me with my Pisces Moon. I’m always the one who’s saying I’m sorry to everybody. And what I always failed to notice while I was so busy apologizing was that The people I was apologizing to were totally using me and then laughing at me afterwards. So don’t act like having the weakest moon sign in the zodiac is doing me any good.

• 6 months ago

wow, all signs do it but lets go ahead and blame all Pisces only for being this way smh

• 6 months ago

I'm a Pisces and I have no idea what you're talking about. I usually blame myself for things.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

huh ?????? .......

• 6 months ago

Wtf do you all be talking about on here. It looks like a couple of nobodies going pyscho over themselves about nothing

They need to change the name of this section to psycho/delusional and bi polar

• Rell6 months agoReport

Nobody in this section is taken serious at all by anybody normal. Just one of the reasons why this section should be titled delusionals

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Everyone with a brain would have known this is an actual joke, but then the scorpio addict has to actually post anonymously pretending to be another sign.

Btw, welcome back! LOL.

Oh there's a "Virgo" addict too. They are multiplying lol.

I'm going offline as it seems yahoo answers is becoming platform for abusive addicts with an ego. :(

Source(s): Because being abusive online has never been easier.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

15 characters jendnd

• Snoopy
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

You are the scorpio troll pretending to be a pisces.

• 6 months ago

its not possible to do it

• 6 months ago

That's what she said..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.