I am a 15 year old girl and have lost a lot of friends in my life. Im worried my friend will now leave me again.?

I have been best friend with the same person for 11 years *Wendy and I couldn't live without her. However, she loves to please everyone and in the past, on more than one occasion, people have pushed me out to become friends with her, and bullied me so I would leave the group. She has always stayed friends with... show more I have been best friend with the same person for 11 years *Wendy and I couldn't live without her. However, she loves to please everyone and in the past, on more than one occasion, people have pushed me out to become friends with her, and bullied me so I would leave the group. She has always stayed friends with me though, no matter what.
However, another friend "joan" was constantly jealous of out friendship. She told me lies about all of my friends, and made me question all of my friendships. Joan told me that Wendy hated me and didn't want to be friends anymore. I eventually realised she was lying, and called her out on it. We fell out, but she then told lies about me to all of my other friends. This caused most of my friends to leave me.
The only one who stood by me was my best friend of 11 years. I was happy with only one friend. However, Joan is now in my class again. I am scared that she will turn my best friend against me, and that she will leave me for Joan, as she likes to please everyone.
I feel as if I am being selfish, but I can't help the nagging feeling that I am going to be left alone, and that everyone will hate me. I b*tch about Joan, but I know that that just makes it worse. I feel as if I do this my friend will realise that Joan isn't a nice person, but I know what if I carry on doing that it will just turn my friend against me as well.
Can anyone please give me advice? I want to be nice to Joan, but I don't want her to turn my friends against me again.