I offered a spanish lady some tacos while she was eating the cafeteria food. She gestured like "no thank you" but then said "co-me tu".?

I did not understand what she was trying to say to me. So i just ate my tacos that I bought from a nearby Jack n the Box. What was she telling me?

The spanish speaking latina barely touch her food until her break was over and ended up throwing it in the trash. I asked one spanish speaking person what she would have meant by "come tu" while not eating her food. The guy suggested that what she meant is for me to have some of her food.

What made you think the lady was from Spain? Why did you offer her tacos when she was already eating? Maybe you don't know that the "tacos" sold at Jack-in-the-Box are not at all palatable to most people who are familiar with the authentic ones. Look at it this way. If you were eating in a cafeteria in Mexico and a stranger came along and offered you a hot dog, what would you think? What would you say? Maybe "You eat it."

She said YOU eat it.

She said 'you eat them'. How did you know she was Spanish and not Latina?