Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

what do you do when someone has a grudge against you?

in my case, the sad thing about it is that at one time, the guy who has this anger towards me, and I were best buds, we went to college together, after graduation he got engaged, he asked me to be his best man, but his fiancee and I fell in love, she was actually carrying his child at the time, I asked her to terminate it, obviously, so we could start fresh. And she agreed. We were so in love.

You are who you are, who you act like you are and who you pretend to be. Interesting mix. This man, and likely the woman as well, have plenty of reason to cut you out of their lives.

Fortunately, for you, there are a lot of other people on the planet. Leave this man alone. If you're no longer with the woman, leave her alone too. It's not important they forgive you.

• Raven

In his eyes you stole his fiance and killed his baby. Of course that warrants a grudge against you. You

re not so much of a hero in my opinion, either. I don't think you even know what love is and you just wanted this girl for the chase. You also had no right to ask her to kill the baby. Yes, you killed it out of hateful jealousy. I have a good little friend called karma, and she eventually gets back to everyone on her list, even if it's years from now.

Troll troll trollio