When a girl you've just met ignores you for no reason?

there I am on my first day of job, a girl (employee) comes over to introduce herself, my co-worker and I do so back. She then starts exemplifying and demonstrating what should be done for this job, avoids eye-contact with me the whole time even, rather does eye-contact with my co-worker. Only when I asked questions... show more there I am on my first day of job, a girl (employee) comes over to introduce herself, my co-worker and I do so back. She then starts exemplifying and demonstrating what should be done for this job, avoids eye-contact with me the whole time even, rather does eye-contact with my co-worker. Only when I asked questions she did minimal eye-contact.

I didn't smell bad or anything. So why did she act this way?
Update: Edit: Best answer: You're absolutely right. I only wanted to know if I was missing something. I shouldn't have posted the question on the internet, now I'm either sensitive to my surrounding or a plane creep. The blame on me. Well, whatever, it's the internet. :D