So my son broke up with his girlfriend and moved back home. A week later she says that she is pregnant. She then send him a cropped picture?

That look like something she found online. So my son told her they could go to the doctor to take a test she then declined and said that she wasn’t going to keep it and that she is considering getting an abortion. She then got up set and started to talk down to him. I think she maybe lying, I believe she got upset... show more That look like something she found online. So my son told her they could go to the doctor to take a test she then declined and said that she wasn’t going to keep it and that she is considering getting an abortion. She then got up set and started to talk down to him. I think she maybe lying, I believe she got upset that he asked to take a clinical test. What do you all think about this?