bella asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Birth control questions( please help )?

I been taking my birth control good then all of sudden i’m out of order and when I got down to sugar pills I by accident went the opposite way and now it’s tuesday and my period ended. should I start new pack today or wait sunday??? because I want to get back in order with them

• alan P

The sugar pills are only there to remind you to take something every day. It doesn't matter what order you take them in or even whether you take them at all. Start a new pack at the normal time. If you think that you might have missed some active pills wait a week before having sex without other protection. If all your active pills are the same colour it doesn't matter what order you take them in because they are all the same. They are labelled with days of the week so that you can see whether you have taken one on a particular day or not.

There's nothing wrong in starting a new pack now but some types of pill are labelled so that it is easier to keep track of which ones you have taken if you start on Sunday.

• k w

above our pay-grade, call the pharmacist, but he'll likely pass the buck to the pill pusher......