Is this rude of my friends?

I'm the only friend with a house out of the 5 of us, 1 of the friends lives with me and often invites the other friends over. I don't mind this as I own the property it's kind of up to me. However today they've invited themselves over after travelling about in the car. They're currently at my... show more I'm the only friend with a house out of the 5 of us, 1 of the friends lives with me and often invites the other friends over. I don't mind this as I own the property it's kind of up to me.

However today they've invited themselves over after travelling about in the car. They're currently at my house 2 hours before I'm due to finish work (GF let them in because she thought I'd agreed to it).

I'm annoyed because they've been out in the car most of the day and now it's getting late they want to be in my house, haven't even offered to give me a lift and I'll be gone for next 3 hours.

I've tried messaging them but they're with each other playing on my xbox so I'm just getting vague blunt replies.