Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Going through a marriage crisis, how to deal with it?

I’m a 37 year old woman and have been married to my husband for 13 years. I will never let him know about this post and I haven’t talked to him about this but I think he may already have a feeling. Anyways our sex life is completely uninteresting to me and I am not getting what I want and it’s been like that for quite some time. The truth I have been dying, and I mean dyinnnng to have sexual experiences with another man, specifically a Black American man. And it doesn’t stop there, I go as far as dreaming and thinking about dating one seriously and how attractive they are and how much I love their brown skin and their lips and bodies and features. I know I sound crazy I’ve been married so long but my marriage was sort of arranged back then (me and my hubby are middle eastern and even though I came to the US as a teenager, my parents were still very old school and traditional. But I really have been attracted to black men almost ever since I came here. Now I don’t know what to do because my husband is my best friend and I always wanted to marry my best friend. I’m just not attracted to him like I am to other men and the sex is pretty bad. It gets to a point where I’ve used black condoms on my husband and turn on an NBA game or something while we do it. But I’ve never told him any of this, I’ve been discreet about it. It’s driving me nuts and I don’t know what to do, every day is like a battle going out in public and seeing these fine men almost every day.

OMG I f1cking love married women!! So many sexy secrets waiting to be unlocked!!

Source(s): 8868

Why on Earth are you still with this man???? Have you no heart?? Feelings are not wrong. But maybe he has fallen short and some aspect in the relationship? I myself don't believe in divorce. a couple should always try to communicate first that is the problem in this day in age. People just think that they can get a divorce and that's the solution. Have you ever talk to your husband about this? Maybe he's bored too? Hell you never know. You say you are not attracted to him? Do u mean physically? If so it would be important to let him know. Or is it because of his hygiene? They said how good the sex is indicates how good your relationship is doing. There is an emotional issue in a relationship that needs to get addressed. It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. I've been beaten up by many men because of my lying and my cheating. It's not a pretty picture. I say spare this man and get out of the relationship. Have you done all you could? Is this the best that you can do?

If the marriage was arranged then it's not a surprise that you wonder what else is out there, it's human nature to be curious. Unfortunately this is something you would have to weigh up the pros and cons - imagine getting what you want, this amazing sex life with a man you describe as your physical ideal... then what?

Do you ultimately value having a best friend for a husband more than a great sex life? There are many articles about why sex lifes can get dull in long term relationships and marriage... if you have never felt attracted to him in that way, then 1. kudos for the long marriage 2. you, and he, deserve to be with someone you ARE attracted to... You must love someone for more than their looks, but you must feel attracted and drawn to them.

If you once did, and no longer are attracted, it seems as though you need to communicate your needs and desires, speak to him about his and figure out why that lust has disappeared... Unfortunately again though, it sounds as though your issue won't be fixed by some whips or a kinky spontaneous roll outside.

Life is too short, not to feel excited about your life, friends, job and partner - and to love what you have at least most of the time. If you don't feel content with what you have and you're in a constant state of what if, the only way to move forward is speak to your husband about maybe having a 3-some to cure it, take a break/split completely... but it's all up to what you value most.

At the end of the day, it isn't fair on either of you to be in a relationship like you described.

• kim

Yeah well there are plenty of women who would just love to be eating at the breakfast table with your husband and ready to love him like your unable sweetie pie, so dont worry your unloving pretty unwifely head.

• Lv 7

Bish please, do you really want some sad heap of schit who's been cheated on dumped, and then hit rock bottom? I been there, weren't no women just waiting in line to get with me.

Buy sex toys.....

Ndjjd djdjdjjejeej hudheue ejeh

At least you speak the truth. Your marriage is over, be a decent person and tell your husband that you are done. No details, that will just destroy him x

God is your answer. Other color men are well endowed too.

Seek God's help!

That's best solution.

This is a cuckold husband having a fantasy about his wife.