I think I have a UTI... but no pain?

I have never had a UTI before, so this sensation is unusual to me. I'm not in pain, it doesn't burn when I pee, but I do have to urinate frequently, & feel like I always have the urge to do so. However, I have never woken up in the middle of the night to pee. It is always when I'm awake. I feel like... show more I have never had a UTI before, so this sensation is unusual to me. I'm not in pain, it doesn't burn when I pee, but I do have to urinate frequently, & feel like I always have the urge to do so. However, I have never woken up in the middle of the night to pee. It is always when I'm awake. I feel like the more I worry about it, the more I feel like I have to pee. I'm not sure if this is a UTI because I'm in little to no pain. My sister uses d-mannose as a UTI treatment since hers are never bad, so I took 1.5 grams this morning. I'm not sure if it's working, I still do have to pee quite often. Im not sure if this is all in my head or not. I used to be able to hold me pee for the whole 6 1/2 hour school day, but lately I've been needing to go more often. I'm only 18 & I know for a fact I am not pregnant. Any advice???
1 answer 1