How too cut a life long friend out of my life?

I am a 19 year old girl and so is my friend, unfortunately she recently earned herself a slutty reputation. All she cares about is getting laid she has slept with partners of mutual friends of ours, had an affair with a married man and whenever we go on nights out she doesn't pay any attention too me and waits... show more I am a 19 year old girl and so is my friend, unfortunately she recently earned herself a slutty reputation. All she cares about is getting laid she has slept with partners of mutual friends of ours, had an affair with a married man and whenever we go on nights out she doesn't pay any attention too me and waits for whatever guy comes up to the bar. I am getting so tired of her behaviour and sick of making excuses for her, she has had a troubled family life but that's not enough too excuse her anymore. She is fully aware of what she's doing but doesn't care. Her little brother gets a ton of cr*p at school for his sister "being the town bicycle" but when I was talking about this with her the other day although she didn't put it quite so bluntly but what she basically said was "that's his problem, not mine". But she is constantly contacting me one way or the other and has told me that I am her only true friend but I can't do this anymore. How do I tell her people of yahoo?
5 answers 5