Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

What does it mean when a guy rates you a 9/10 ?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

If you need to ask, I'd say it's an accurate estimation of an IQ that makes you a good GF but not much of a Keeper!

• 5 months ago

You’re attractive to him ... but don’t let that define anything

• 5 months ago

That means he thinks you're hot

• 5 months ago

Wow let me see! I wanna see if he's right with the rating!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

It means you are being treated like a consumer item being reviewed by an Amazon customer

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Nothing whatsoever.

• steve
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I would say you should be thankful. Everything above 7 is a compliment. If you get a 9 then wow can I get a picture?

He obviously thinks you are very attractive but it depends if it is based on a photo or you have actually met.

If a photo then 9 is great. If you have met him and he gave you a 9 then that means 10% was missing.

I wouldn't worry. As I say anything more than 7 is good to work on, if you are already 9 then I am sure it won't take much to get to 10.

• 5 months ago

it mean nothing.

just ignore it....

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

He says that you are special....but, maybe with an ulterior motive.

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Being honest. After you both have sex then you ll be 1 and someone else will be 9. He just wants to shag you. That’s all.

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.