Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

What does it mean when a guy rates you a 9/10 ?

If you need to ask, I'd say it's an accurate estimation of an IQ that makes you a good GF but not much of a Keeper!

You’re attractive to him ... but don’t let that define anything

That means he thinks you're hot

Wow let me see! I wanna see if he's right with the rating!

It means you are being treated like a consumer item being reviewed by an Amazon customer

• Orla C

Nothing whatsoever.

• steve

I would say you should be thankful. Everything above 7 is a compliment. If you get a 9 then wow can I get a picture?

He obviously thinks you are very attractive but it depends if it is based on a photo or you have actually met.

If a photo then 9 is great. If you have met him and he gave you a 9 then that means 10% was missing.

I wouldn't worry. As I say anything more than 7 is good to work on, if you are already 9 then I am sure it won't take much to get to 10.

it mean nothing.

just ignore it....

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

• Alan H

He says that you are special....but, maybe with an ulterior motive.

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,

Being honest. After you both have sex then you ll be 1 and someone else will be 9. He just wants to shag you. That’s all.

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,