Why do Americans hate Puerto Rican and Cuban people?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

not all American's bro I'm raise out here in south Florida we got all kind's of people here yes there are some bad people from each culture but its not everyone.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

We don't, as a group. SOME Americans don't PR or Cuban people and some don't like any hispanic people. Same goes for people from PR and Cuba not liking Americans or some hispanics in general, not liking Americans.

The world is full of people who dislike other groups of people just for their skin color or ethnicity or nationality, and plenty who judge people as individuals and not where they are from or what they look like.

• 5 months ago

Cause they don't want to learn English or speak it

• 5 months ago

We dont hate them. Or at least most of us dont

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

i don't think they do, why do you say that

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They don’t hate the ones that are in here ok and legally , but the ones that come here illegally , they make us pay more for our taxes , they overpopulate our schools and are selling America down the drain , it makes sense that American people may hate illegal immigrants from anywhere not just the carbbiean , but hate isn’t still not justified .

• Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They don't.

Moronic questions like this really make me despair for the general intelligence level of the human race.

• 5 months ago

We only hate that they come here illegally, and that they have a caste system thinking.

Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is a trend toward simplification which fits in with the Antichrist building a monocultural unipolar world.

There is prejudice in the mass psychology against anything elaborate or creative build-up which is what culture is.

It's the Antichrist and the unipolar world.

It's taken for granted that everyone knows this.

It's the same thing as why the English language has always goneagainst other cultures with more elaborate words.

All roads lead to simplification and Americanization.

• 5 months ago

News to me, me thinks you paint with a broad brush.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.