Do u believe that everybody no matter how good or bad their math skills are can actually understand math?

We've all heard the saying before, "i'm not a math person". I personally believe that anyone can know math if they would've dedicated more time and effort. And this is not to say that the people who say that are too lazy to even learn the subject. Back then in elementary school, i didn't... show more We've all heard the saying before, "i'm not a math person". I personally believe that anyone can know math if they would've dedicated more time and effort. And this is not to say that the people who say that are too lazy to even learn the subject. Back then in elementary school, i didn't know as much math. But, after high school i started to get better and now i know way more math today than i ever did when i was in school. Now i know y=mx+b, y2-y1/x2-x1, polynomials, slopes, volumes and areas of shapes, Pythagorean theorem, quadratic equations, Pythagorean triples, quadratic formula and etc. Thing is, we all know how hard math is to a lot of people. And it may take a while for the vast majority of those people. But, with the right mindset and more time and effort, i believe anybody no matter how good or bad their math skills are can actually understand it better. Do u agree or disagree?
10 answers 10