patty
Lv 5
patty asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 5 months ago

I know prince harry said he fell in love with Megyn do u think it is reciprocated or she is using him?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I believe their love is real.

• 5 months ago

Black for the world

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Frankly, who cares?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think the love is reciprocated. Why else would Meghan remain in a relationship that has drawn such hateful, ignorant, racist, xenophobic comments from spiteful, ill-mannered, jealous people?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think he's smitten with her. I think she's quite pleased with what fell into her lap and is doing her best to make it work. She's now got world-wide fame, servants, luxuries, money, a title and a prince. Something would have to go very wrong for things not to work.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Lady Chattergee is right: That's their business.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

She told someone she knew to find her a rich English guy. Many say she's manipulative and that the marriage won't last long. Time will tell. She's certainly seems to be unpopular with the Brits and Royal Family. But she's not close with her family other than her mother, so she may cling on to Harry if he can put up with her.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'm sure that no-one would get married to a royal, with all the publicity that entails, give up her career, her freedom, and lay herself open to all the nasty, racist, cruel comments that she's had, unless she really did love him.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Couldnt care any less - If she died in an underpass in Paris tomorrow whilst being pursued by paparazzi, I would not shed a tear.

I would think that the Queen needs to change her assasin though!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.