Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 6 months ago

Philosophical question. IF there is no God, and IF there are no aliens, are we humans for all intents and purposes the gods of this universe?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. An absence of higher authority doesn't give us authority.

• Dejair
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Thus it should be ! Super health, shiny youth, comfortable wealth .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not in any conceivable definition of the word "God."

• A C
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Without God, we wouldn't be here, so no.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I don't know whether aliens exist or not but I am sure that God exists. I am a living evidence for the existence of God. How human beings who live for certain years and disappear can become Gods of this earth or universe? It's funny and meaningless imagination.

God is an ever existing eternal supreme being. We are created beings. (The word 'created' is self-explanatory.) That doesn't comes under natural way of life. We are not natural but unnatural beings. I mean we are just robots made of flesh and bones. There may be several eternal beings which knew neither death nor birth and God must be the chief of these eternal beings. IN FACT THIS IS THE REAL EVER EXISTING PHENOMENON. Human beings can think only like human beings. Their thoughts and intelligence are limited. To know and discover more they must come out of the usual boundary and think freely and independently.

• We are creators.

Human beings can now easily learn to develop simulations in which we take on the role of an architect, or what one might deem a "god".

One definition of being a god is to have power over reality that extends beyond animal force/brute force -- as in the case of being able to produce life or robotic life on other planets.

If we are all alone, we have a lot of space to fill, being gods may be one of them.

Source(s): Search: Books by Josh Alfred.
  • 6 months ago

It all depends on what your positions viewpoint is

• Satan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes. Even if there's aliens, we'd all be gods.

• 6 months ago

lol in a sense man

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

NO. Obviously you don't know the definition of a god.

FAIL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.