I need to make hundreds of mini taco shells for a party. How early can I make them without the shells getting soggy/ stale?

If you cook the tortillas in oil they would be good at least 24 hours and probably more.

• John

Just one hit. It's, what? 30 cents each?

https://express.google.com/u/0/product/15573055235...

either choose something else or set it up like a taco bar so people can put what they want on them. No getting around it if you fill them up even 1 hour in advance they will get soggy.

All the cold items can be kept on ice and the hot can be kept in a slow cooker.

A selection of corn and flour tortillas could be placed next to the hot filling.

Purchased mini tacos that you bake would save time but to me they always taste "off" and they are greasy and soggy.

I suggest you buy them.

I've found you can keep taco shells in the oven an hour or twoif you keep the oven at a minimum temp. like 100C. I know because I like to drink when I eat and thus I take ages to eat.

Too complicated. Choose something else.

Do you have any cannolis molds, or wooden dowels to lay them over.