Community college is stealing my state tax returns when I don’t owe them money. What can I do?

So years ago I took some classes at a community college (while I was a minor). Some time afterwards my parents had to file for bankruptcy and so my debts to the school were thrown out. The trouble is, the community college in question has continued to steal my state tax returns every applicable year since. I’ve... show more So years ago I took some classes at a community college (while I was a minor). Some time afterwards my parents had to file for bankruptcy and so my debts to the school were thrown out. The trouble is, the community college in question has continued to steal my state tax returns every applicable year since. I’ve sent them copies of the documents proving I didn’t and don’t owe them anything due to the bankruptcy via certified mail, but I never hear back from them. Is there anything I can do to force them to return the money they’ve stolen?