I had a dream about pulling a dead baby out of my mouth? What does this mean? I'm 15 years old.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

It sounds like a disgust dream.

Something in your life has horrified and disgusted you.

It could be that you are afraid of the idea of motherhood

and childbirth? Or could be something else.

Did you feel guilty when it happened?

It could also be a dream about feeling guilty

and disgusted by sex.

• Phil
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

It means you was sleeping.

• 6 months ago

What comes out of your mouth? Words. What kind of language do you use? Your sleeping brain is trying to tell you something through these dreams, and it probably has something to do with what you are talking about to others, or the language you are using, etc. So think about this for awhile. Does something specific come to your mind? If it does, then this is what the dream is referring to.

• LP7
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Your conscience could be plaguing you for something you believe or have been told is bad.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Balam
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

An unknown baby is a dangerous enemy, but if he is dead it is because you overcame him and if you took him out of your mouth it is because you conquered him with something you said. Whether you made him understand things, you made things clear...

• 6 months ago

Maybe its a sign you are in your first steps of growing up

• 6 months ago

I'm pretty good about doing dream interpretations however because you're 15 years old I can't discuss the meaning of your dream with you because it has explicit sexual connotations.

• 6 months ago

It means you either need to lay off the Mexican food before bed, or you need to fire whoever's writing your dreams.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i would wonder what type of rnovies youve been watching lately

• 6 months ago

I had a dream I gave birth through my mouth a week after I found out I was pregnant lol

• Charles6 months agoReport

no but i mean i was trying to pull it out of my mouth and it wouldn't come and i was panicking. it was so vivid that i woke up, and could still feel like i was pulling something thick out of my mouth.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.