What Is My Friend’s Girlfriend Doing?!?!?

My friend at work’s girlfriend who started work with us last week. I’m training her. I’ve caught m her looking at me at times then turning away quickly. She talk with others at work so hopefully she’s just friendly. One day she mentioned to my friend that she was talking with a male coworker and my he got... show more My friend at work’s girlfriend who started work with us last week. I’m training her. I’ve caught m her looking at me at times then turning away quickly. She talk with others at work so hopefully she’s just friendly. One day she mentioned to my friend that she was talking with a male coworker and my he got jealous.

She said she was bored and the dudes ugly. She asked why he doesn’t get jealous when me and her talk and he said because I’m his boy. She then joked that that’s how he got her.

She told me she wants to move in with my friend soon and her boyfriends last name will be hers too one day. Her boyfriend is off this week and she told me I have to keep her company. Thursday before leaving we were talking while waiting for her boyfriend and she wrote on a paper “hey you’re great,okay Bye” with A heart on it.