What's something you do without thinking?

• ALBERT

It would be breathing

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware why you need to keep a distance from subject targeted to destroy)

Breathe. Regenerate body tissue. Digest food and metabolize nutrients and filter out waste products. The process of elimination of waste products does, sometimes, inspire deep thought.

Poop. I would have said going to the bathroom in general, but I gotta aim where the stream goes and that requires thinking.

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,

Sometimes waitressing lol. When it's not super busy but steady and I just zoning out and realized I just took someones order and don't remember really doing it lol

Scratch my balls :)

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,

Drive to and from work. Often times I can't remember the trip because it's the exact same trip day in and day out.

Let people fvck me over, use me, steal my $$$ etc. Partucularly women, but men too

• anand

Answering such yahoo questions.

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

Walk to the store, not planning on buying anything.

Sometimes I flick my lighter over and over for no reason while I’m smoking a cigarette.