What's something you do without thinking?

120 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

It would be breathing

• Nigel5 months agoReport

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware why you need to keep a distance from subject targeted to destroy)

• 5 months ago

Breathe. Regenerate body tissue. Digest food and metabolize nutrients and filter out waste products. The process of elimination of waste products does, sometimes, inspire deep thought.

• 5 months ago

Poop. I would have said going to the bathroom in general, but I gotta aim where the stream goes and that requires thinking.

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      BAKAR JEWS TILL VANISH EVEN THEY DONT DARE TO RUN  WHEN MOTHER NATURE BURNING ISRAEL TO ASHES FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware why you need to keep a distance from subject targeted to destroy)

• 5 months ago

Sometimes waitressing lol. When it's not super busy but steady and I just zoning out and realized I just took someones order and don't remember really doing it lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Scratch my balls :)

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,

• 5 months ago

Drive to and from work. Often times I can't remember the trip because it's the exact same trip day in and day out.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Let people fvck me over, use me, steal my $$$ etc. Partucularly women, but men too

• anand
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Answering such yahoo questions.

BAKAR BAKEKUCHIRA,
      (Other seek DANNY WOO VK in QWANT for book of life, so you aware, why you need to keep a distance from those subject targeted to destroy)

• 5 months ago

Walk to the store, not planning on buying anything.

• 5 months ago

Sometimes I flick my lighter over and over for no reason while I’m smoking a cigarette.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.