I think I am no longer attracted or in love with my boyfriend of 4 years.. what should I do?

I no longer find him sexy, attractive, and I always seem to be very short with him. Every little thing he does wrong bother me way more than it should. I have love for him, and I do love him. I'm just not in love with him. I know that there is a point where all relationships go through a point like this.. but I just don't know what to do anymore.

How old are you? Sometimes that's the important detail. For example, when you say all relationships go through this, no they don't. If you're not a teen, and this has been a serious relationship where marriage was discussed, 4 years is still the honeymoon phase when you think about the 6+ decades a marriage represents!

Nobody can really help you here. Sure, after 4 years, the sex drive adjusts a bit, but nobody should ever question whether they still love their partner. If you're not sure, TALK to him.

• Rose5 months agoReport

I am 21, and we have been together since I was 17. He is now 24. We have talked about marriage a lot, but he always seems to bring it up. I know he really wants to be engaged within the next year.

Tell him you need to separate but want to stay friends.

• Lôn

End it....let both of you find someone else.

• Lôn

Well, it's obvious you're not entirely happy with the relationship and neither is he. What's the point of dragging it on. You could both find someone else but you could also stay friends. There is no need to fall out. Good luck!