Bf ignored me after hanging out all last week and telling me about his finances?

I have been trying to reach my bf for two days and today i texted him that i was coming over to see if he was alright and he got mad and said “I’m not at home” then started saying a bunch of other stuff am i wrong ? we hung out last week and everything was fine he went and picked me up i stayed over he bought me... show more I have been trying to reach my bf for two days and today i texted him that i was coming over to see if he was alright and he got mad and said “I’m not at home” then started saying a bunch of other stuff am i wrong ? we hung out last week and everything was fine he went and picked me up i stayed over he bought me dinner etc. after that he admitted he was in a bad place financially because of bad decisions and how broke he was
0