Am I overreacting. Please leave Advice. No negative comments?

I have a 1 year old and me and her dad is no longer together. He has a girlfriend and me and her don’t get along at all... Yesterday I was talking to my baby father mother and she was telling me how stand off-ish the girl is with my daughter and that she doesn’t interact with my daughter at all..She always tutting... show more I have a 1 year old and me and her dad is no longer together. He has a girlfriend and me and her don’t get along at all... Yesterday I was talking to my baby father mother and she was telling me how stand off-ish the girl is with my daughter and that she doesn’t interact with my daughter at all..She always tutting her nose up or have a attitude when my daughter not around...She said one day they were going to the movies and the car was packed my son was the youngest in the car (1) so my son father told one of the older kids to hold her son (3) in his lap while my son get in the car seat. She made a big deal about that begin her son car seat etc..so my son and his father stayed home..I really don’t feel safe with my son begin around her especially if my son father isn’t around..his mom also said she would take her 2 kids places and leave his 2 kids at home... Am I overreacting or what should I do?

Random facts
Her, her 2 kids, as well as his mom stays with him.
His other 2 kids (not my son) stays with him