My sister’s husband taunts me about my job, what should I do?

My sister recently got married and lives far away from me with her husband and kid. Her husband (he’s 30) is nice to my family etc and he works two jobs, one after the other. Half of the day in a restaurant and at night as an Uber driver. The thing is everytime I go to their place he always taunts me about my job,... show more My sister recently got married and lives far away from me with her husband and kid. Her husband (he’s 30) is nice to my family etc and he works two jobs, one after the other. Half of the day in a restaurant and at night as an Uber driver. The thing is everytime I go to their place he always taunts me about my job, I work part time because of my university studies as it’s flexible with my timetable. Literally every single time we meet he would joke if I’m actually going to my job or if I work hard or should he get people to investigate if I’m doing my job. Then he would talk about how he works so hard day and night and it belittles me in a way. He rarely knows me and my struggles and will always brag on about how much he does. After I finish school I will work full time however I don’t understand why this man is obsessed about my employment position. He called my little brother jobless once because he was still looking for a new job. I don’t want to upset my sister as she says he’s joking but he does this every single time. How do I confront him?