Do you think a Niece and Aunt can have a special bond?

My niece and I are 8 years apart. 28 and 20 When I first met her we didn't exactly get along.. My niece by marriage she was 12 then. Now we cuddle (usually laying on each others lap or shoulders. Playing with each others hair or giving back massages. Sitting on each others lap. I think it's got to do with... show more My niece and I are 8 years apart. 28 and 20 When I first met her we didn't exactly get along.. My niece by marriage she was 12 then. Now we cuddle (usually laying on each others lap or shoulders. Playing with each others hair or giving back massages. Sitting on each others lap. I think it's got to do with personality, our age and we think alike. Too make it more crazy we're both perverted her more than I. 😆 We just connect. Also we're both affectionate people. I tried connecting with my other Nieces and Nephews giving hugs playing the Xbox together with my teen Nephews and playing sports, but it's not the same because they like hanging out with their Uncles. They work on cars together which I don't do. Is it weird to feel connected to her that way?
5 answers 5