Quick question: Will my parents allow me to go?

So this summer, I have two tennis tournaments out of the country and I will probably be back on the 19th of July. I want to go to Florida where my coach is letting me train there for 6 weeks free only have to pay for staying in their house and of course the flight. When I'm in the US I play tournaments there... show more So this summer, I have two tennis tournaments out of the country and I will probably be back on the 19th of July. I want to go to Florida where my coach is letting me train there for 6 weeks free only have to pay for staying in their house and of course the flight. When I'm in the US I play tournaments there which get my ranking up which I need for college. My parents have let me stay with this coach before they know them and trust them. However, my parents want to go to Romania with my other coach and I really don't want to. I don't want to go there with that coach I don't enjoy it. Do you think that if I finish all my school work and do well in the tournaments they would let me go? Or am I just wasting my time? They also let my sister go to Germany to see a boy for 5 days so why can't they let me go to Florida to train and get my ranking up when the coach is giving it to me for free?

Please help I don't know what to do whether I should just suck it up and go or try asking! Thank you