What is the best Android phone for $400 or less?

Need a good phone, but do not need a $1000 Galaxy 10 or Iphone.

Currently looking at the Moto G7 ($300) and the Google 3A XL ($450).

Wound up going for the Pixel 3A XL....my carrier had a deal-$244.

Favorite Answer

Moto g6 or g7. I'm still using the Moto g5 and it's still more than adequate. Good phones.

• dogtags40

I think Lenovo/Motorola and Xiaomi ofter the most for the money at the budget end of the spectrum.

......................

...................

Don’t buy an pixel device

• chorle

Have you had a bad experience? My son got a Pixel One from Google Fi in place of Huawei Nexus 6P and seems content with it. Admittedly, it is much easier to be content with a phone that your father paid $100 deductible to get and $500 for one that you can't get loss insurance R different things.

USE TWO CUP AND A STRING TO SAVE MONEY

• chorle

I was thinking of the Moto G7 also at least if I stay with Google Fi and it looks like G6 is on sale for $100 but I can't tell if that is with activation like the $250 price on the G7

I won't go over $250 on Fi because google offers the accident plan like old applecare and not insurance that covers loss and theft.

If I did change I think T-mobile is offering 2 for 1 S series and half price LG with adding one new number but the sales seem to change randomly and the second iPhone is never free unless your trading in an phone no one in there right mind would be replacing yet,

In the range of $400, There are many options to buy android phones..The latest one is Oneplus 7 and oneplus 7 pro, After that you will go with Samung galaxy S10 and S10 plus.

the best Android phone for $400 or less

Look at the Galaxy A6.

• P

Never buy anything but a flagship phone. In your case for $400 you can get a almost new Samsung Galaxy S9 on eBay that you will be very happy with.

• Higgy Baby

Actually the S9 was the worst phone I ever had. Had it replaced- still a problematic phone.