What is the best Android phone for $400 or less?

Need a good phone, but do not need a $1000 Galaxy 10 or Iphone.

Update:

Currently looking at the Moto G7 ($300) and the Google 3A XL ($450).

Update 2:

Wound up going for the Pixel 3A XL....my carrier had a deal-$244.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Moto g6 or g7. I'm still using the Moto g5 and it's still more than adequate. Good phones.

• dogtags40
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I think Lenovo/Motorola and Xiaomi ofter the most for the money at the budget end of the spectrum.

• 6 months ago

• 6 months ago

• 6 months ago

Don’t buy an pixel device

• chorle
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Have you had a bad experience? My son got a Pixel One from Google Fi in place of Huawei Nexus 6P and seems content with it. Admittedly, it is much easier to be content with a phone that your father paid $100 deductible to get and $500 for one that you can't get loss insurance R different things.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

USE TWO CUP AND A STRING TO SAVE MONEY

• chorle
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I was thinking of the Moto G7 also at least if I stay with Google Fi and it looks like G6 is on sale for $100 but I can't tell if that is with activation like the $250 price on the G7

I won't go over $250 on Fi because google offers the accident plan like old applecare and not insurance that covers loss and theft.

If I did change I think T-mobile is offering 2 for 1 S series and half price LG with adding one new number but the sales seem to change randomly and the second iPhone is never free unless your trading in an phone no one in there right mind would be replacing yet,

• 6 months ago

In the range of $400, There are many options to buy android phones..The latest one is Oneplus 7 and oneplus 7 pro, After that you will go with Samung galaxy S10 and S10 plus.

• 6 months ago

the best Android phone for $400 or less

• 6 months ago

Look at the Galaxy A6.

• P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Never buy anything but a flagship phone. In your case for $400 you can get a almost new Samsung Galaxy S9 on eBay that you will be very happy with.

• Higgy Baby
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Actually the S9 was the worst phone I ever had. Had it replaced- still a problematic phone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.