Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Trump said he hasn't read the Mueller Report, but has he downloaded the free Mueller Report audio book from Audible.com and listened to it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Robert Mueller is a republican, appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, a republican, who was nominated by President Donald Trump and confirmed by the U.S. Senate which had a republican majority at the time. A total of thirty-four individuals were indicted by Mueller's investigators. Eight have pleaded guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials.

And then you have people claiming "I'm not interested. It sounds absolutely boring and a waste of time." Yeah right...

As for the audio book, Trump has the attention span of a toddler, he won't be able to sit through it.

• Undisclosed
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Why the **** do you obsess over old men lex? Got daddy issues ******? Why go anon after years of bullying me? Anyway, it's obvious you asked this question so why don't you ahead and award yourself best answer.................

• 6 months ago

I'm not interested. It sounds absolutely boring and a waste of time.

In regard to the actions of the House of Representatives, whose authority it is to begin the Impeachment process, they have not done so. That means the Mueller Report does not give Trump's political enemies what they were dying to have.

So the Mueller Report was at least good to prove the Democrats were making it all up from the beginning.

Pelosi's inaction is proof the Mueller Report was a waste of government money.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 6 months ago

who knows .. He is probably moving on like the rest of the world

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It doesn't come with pictures. I think he's waiting for the movie, and ending like Blazing Saddles did.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Shilling for Audible now?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Cool story, bro...........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.