onthe45 asked in SportsTennis · 5 months ago

Do you think Feliciano Lopez has a realistic chance of winning the Wimbledon men's title this year?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

He has a chance but I put Novak Djokovic as the strong favourite.

• 5 months ago

Nah he if he makes it to the second week he will run into Rafa Fed or Djokovic and get blanked in 3 sets .... sorry

• Chuck
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It wouldn't be the first time that a Queen's Club champion also won Wimbledon. I don't think he will, but I've been wrong more times than I care to admit, lol

Not so easy, predicting who will win Wimbledon before the first round has begun. As I write this, it is Tuesday 25 June 2019. Wimbledon starts next Monday, the first of July.

• 5 months ago

Not really. Winning Queens will give him confidence but playing in a 'best of three' tournament is way different to a 'best of 5' Grand Slam event. And Djokovic, Federer and Nadal were not playing at Queens. He may get lucky and those with nothing to lose do go into Wimbledon, or the other big tournaments without the added stress of going out in the early rounds!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

He has a very small chance

• 5 months ago

No chance at all.

• carrie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes I really do think that he has as much chance as anyone,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.