onthe45 asked in SportsTennis · 5 months ago

Do you think Feliciano Lopez has a realistic chance of winning the Wimbledon men's title this year?

He has a chance but I put Novak Djokovic as the strong favourite.

Nah he if he makes it to the second week he will run into Rafa Fed or Djokovic and get blanked in 3 sets .... sorry

• Chuck

It wouldn't be the first time that a Queen's Club champion also won Wimbledon. I don't think he will, but I've been wrong more times than I care to admit, lol

Not so easy, predicting who will win Wimbledon before the first round has begun. As I write this, it is Tuesday 25 June 2019. Wimbledon starts next Monday, the first of July.

Not really. Winning Queens will give him confidence but playing in a 'best of three' tournament is way different to a 'best of 5' Grand Slam event. And Djokovic, Federer and Nadal were not playing at Queens. He may get lucky and those with nothing to lose do go into Wimbledon, or the other big tournaments without the added stress of going out in the early rounds!

• Bob

He has a very small chance

No chance at all.

• carrie

Yes I really do think that he has as much chance as anyone,