Do you think I should be working more hours or that I'm being lazy?

I work as a nurse - I work 12.5 hour shifts, 3 shifts a week with one week a month of four shifts. People are always saying to me 'are you still just doing the 3 shifts' 'are you doing more hours now" and my aunty, who is an ex nurse, said to me 'are you just doing the 3 shifts? That's... show more I work as a nurse - I work 12.5 hour shifts, 3 shifts a week with one week a month of four shifts.
People are always saying to me 'are you still just doing the 3 shifts' 'are you doing more hours now" and my aunty, who is an ex nurse, said to me 'are you just doing the 3 shifts? That's fine, you just want to relax'
It really frustrated me because the only way for me to get more hours is overtime shifts, I work one or two a month but would be too tired if I did more.
The shifts switch regularly from days to nights and you often need a day between just to sleep.
Do you think this working pattern is easy compared to most adults? I don't feel happy to do more overtime as I would be too tired on my regular shifts and I feel you need a lot of energy to do the job properly