Sugar cookie base without the sugar coating, a layer of chocolate chip, weird recipe, please read details?

Sugar cookie dough without the sugar coating, then a layer of chocolate chips, then another layer of the sugar cookie dough again without the sugar coating. Then you cut a one inch cross into the center, then a light coating of brown sugar or regular granulated sugar then of course you bake it. -- my boyfriend... show more Sugar cookie dough without the sugar coating, then a layer of chocolate chips, then another layer of the sugar cookie dough again without the sugar coating. Then you cut a one inch cross into the center, then a light coating of brown sugar or regular granulated sugar then of course you bake it. -- my boyfriend cannot remember the name of this recipe, if anyone knows this type of cookie please let me know if there's a recipe name and where to find the instructions on it. I know it's weird, but he can't remember the name. And I have no idea what he's actually talking about, all my years of baking I'm not quite sure I've heard of this.
1 answer 1