Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

Is not a lot of sex normal in a marriage?

Me (23) and my husband (28) have been together 6 years. We only have sex maybe once a week. Sometimes longer. He's bee. Like this since we moved in together 5 years ago. Sex only once a week or once every 2 weeks. I try to wear revealing clothes. I get nothing. I read about couples having sex multiple times a week. So what's wrong with my marriage???

• Best answer

This is so normal.

Try dogging that might turn him on, it certainly turned my husband on once he found out what I was up too.

• Good

You need to bring a new game to the bedroom. I like it when I'm approached for some fun. I like to be touched and seduced. You can easily perk his interest if you begin the activities. Don't make the man have to make all the moves. How many times do you hear of the man saying, "No, not tonight?" But men hear it all the time and it gets old fast, so we stop setting ourselves up for rejection and just don't try anymore. You want it? Go for it and use all your womanly charms to make him want more of it. Sex is more important to men than it is to women. It shouldn't be too difficult to get his attention.

.

Nothing is "wrong with" your marriage that i can see, but i don't know anything about the rest of your relationship. If you want more sex, come out and tell your husband or just initiate the sex.

Men arent that good at taking hints. So wearing revealing clothes isn't going to make him think you're in the mood for sex.

Sex isn’t normal regardless how often it is

"He's bee" I think you mean he's bi/bisexual. Even if he's bisexual he got married to you, ask him directly why he doesn't have sex with you.

"I read about couples having sex multiple times a week. " ask him.

"So what's wrong with my marriage???" ask him.

• Katie5 months agoReport

Not bisexual, I means "hes been like this since we moved in together"

• tony

After all, a couple’s sex life is affected by so many different factors: age, lifestyle, each partner’s health and natural libido and, of course, the quality of their overall relationship, to name just a few..I believe that sex matters: It’s the glue that keeps us together and, without it, couples become ‘good friends' at best, or ‘bickering roommates' at worst.”Hug each other each day, exercise to increase your testosterone levels, and turn off the distractions, like the computer and TV.

• ron h

is anybody drinkin' or druggin? That'll fu ck up a marriage.

• Katie5 months agoReport

Nope. I only drink wine occasionally, and he stopped drinking a few years ago because it made him lash out angrily.

One of two things at work. Either way, the situation you describe is not normal. At all.

1) You are a dude, bored or for some other reason, making thisshit up.

2) Your husband, like a lot of males, has been exposed to too many endocrine-disruptors, possibly even in utero, which has destroyed the link between his hypothalamus-pituitary-gonads cycle

Guys who do not want sex ALL THE TIME either have a medical condition or are gay.

But, if you are indeed a girl, note that I do not believe for a second that you want sex, for the sex. The fact that your husband doesn't seem to want it troubles you because that is how wives try to control their husbands. So maybe your husband is better off?

• HNizzles25 months agoReport

I get outside enough. Lately I need breaks from the paper I'm writing, as we're close to submitting for publication. And there is nothing wrong with me. I have more than 20 years of data to back up my statements. And, sorry, I'm not on Facebook. That wouldn't prove anything about you.

• Rick

It depends on the sex drive of the 2 people in the relationship. And most couples don't have matching sex drives. For him, once a week or every 2 weeks is all he needs, especially since it's always been this way.