Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsRodents · 6 months ago

my mom wants me to get hamstet but I want a gerdil becase the hamstet has big balls and gerdils is cooler than hamstets how do I get gerdils?

I hope you realize that most rodents that are male have "big balls" because that's their anatomy. If you have a problem with that, get a female. And I also hope you realize that gerbils are almost exactly the same as hamster but with longer tails (Yes, I'm sure they have more discreet differences but the tail is the biggest difference)

just research about gerbils, and tell her why you want gerbils

My mom was the same way. But I did my research and got gerbils first and I got some hamsters after I showed her I could take care of them.

Compromise and get a hamster without balls - a female.

But I agree with you - I like gerbils better.

Does your mom know they are much the same? Gerbils just have a longer tail.

All these small rodents are very similar, mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, voles.

Maybe you should do some homework too, You know gerbils, unlike hamsters, should be kept in pairs or more, they are very social animals. they do need a larger cage and lots of toys, very active and love to play.

Don't get a pet because it is cool, that cool wears off and you see a small fur pet.

I have had all these little rodents, smart, and will bond with you if you treat them right.

I haven't seen anyone wearing a gerdil in years and years. The same with hamstets. Can't tell you the last time I saw one.

I do realize that you need something with big b*lls to make up for your small b*lls.

• Jolene

What are "hamstets" and "gerdils"?

Gerbils! Not Gerdils.

Peace

• Lôn

I'd learn how to spell hamster and gerbil before getting some.

Tell your mom you have done research and gerbils are a better pet for you