Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

If astrology isn't real...then why are we drawn to people who are like us?

Like I'm air but all of my close friends are too, the only water signs buddy I have is Pisces but guess what...she's a airy Pisces

15 Answers

Relevance
  • JonZ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Airheads can spot each other from miles away!

• 6 months ago

Coincidence... Not all people get along with others who are just like themselves. I'm a Pisces and my bestfriend is a Taurus.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That's got nothing to do with astrology, but normal human behavior. I like all types. I need variety in my life. You like what you like. Just because you like monotony and sameness doesn't mean 8 billion other people do too.

So totally kills your theory

• 6 months ago

It's comfortable and familiar. And it can also be enjoyable when talking about friendships and romantic partnerships.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I believe it depend on our whlle chart

• 6 months ago

You live in a box personally designed for you by people who did not create you or the universe and accepted a man made label to define you, that is why you think in limited ways. That is your choice and no big deal because the world is full of followers. If that makes you a better human being, then wonderful. Naturally you want to be validated for your views but once you are out of the box, you can become empowered and stand on your own two feet. You can own what is unique about you and make some real strides towards becoming a progressive thinker. It is fear and ignorance that propelled you to proclaim ‘we’ all think the same. I disagree because I know astrology is only entertainment.

Have a good day

• 6 months ago

Agreed it’s nothing anybody can control anyways. Well not past a certain extent. They both wouldn’t understand they both don’t understand the other. And you can’t change them so you should try to just like them for who they are.

• 6 months ago

They aren't all drawn to people like themselves. Some people prefer opposites or something in between.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Aquarius and Pisces go along well. I don't because my moon is in Virgo (opposite Sun in Pisces).

Real Aquarians are more empathetic and compassionate.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It is just coincidence.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.