Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 5 months ago

What's a memory you have about Prince Charles from when you were a child?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

When he came up behind me and said " Don't worry little boy it won't hurt"

• Jade
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

When Prince Charles married Diana

• 5 months ago

Him and Diana on a biscuit tin, my grandmother still uses it to this day.

• 5 months ago

When he married Diana, and Johnny Carson showing all the junk that was made for it (much of it making fun of the royalty). Of particular memory was the "Chas and Di Bumper Book" and a T-shirt with a not-so-flattering drawing of Charles and Diana in bed with "The Next Morning" on it.

I do have one of the Rubik's Cubes with Charles on one side and Diana on the other - it's never been opened.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I am American and 11 years younger than Prince Charles. I remember reading about his dating life when I was a teen and wondering which celeb or actress he would finally make his wife. When Diana came about I remember everyone thinking how lovely and perfect she seemed for him.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Can't say I have any childhood memories of him.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Charles is 11 years older than I; as a child I was more interested in the Queen since she was a female world leader.

I remember when Charles was invested Prince of Wales and I remember the wedding of Princess Anne to Mark Phillips--pageantry and pomp. Charles was pretty much always a middle-aged-acting man--responsible, not so exciting.

• 5 months ago

Prince Charles is 4 years younger than me and when I didnt want to go to school Mother used to say how much Prince Charles loves school.

• Ding Dong
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Four years younger? You must be the second oldest living person, the first being Keef Richards.

• 5 months ago

The time a mild breeze caught him in the ears, just as he turned his head. It took two security guards to keep him grounded, Something that he never been since!

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

he have big ears

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.