Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 5 months ago

What's a memory you have about Prince Charles from when you were a child?

When he came up behind me and said " Don't worry little boy it won't hurt"

• Jade

When Prince Charles married Diana

Him and Diana on a biscuit tin, my grandmother still uses it to this day.

When he married Diana, and Johnny Carson showing all the junk that was made for it (much of it making fun of the royalty). Of particular memory was the "Chas and Di Bumper Book" and a T-shirt with a not-so-flattering drawing of Charles and Diana in bed with "The Next Morning" on it.

I do have one of the Rubik's Cubes with Charles on one side and Diana on the other - it's never been opened.

I am American and 11 years younger than Prince Charles. I remember reading about his dating life when I was a teen and wondering which celeb or actress he would finally make his wife. When Diana came about I remember everyone thinking how lovely and perfect she seemed for him.

Can't say I have any childhood memories of him.

• Clo

Charles is 11 years older than I; as a child I was more interested in the Queen since she was a female world leader.

I remember when Charles was invested Prince of Wales and I remember the wedding of Princess Anne to Mark Phillips--pageantry and pomp. Charles was pretty much always a middle-aged-acting man--responsible, not so exciting.

Prince Charles is 4 years younger than me and when I didnt want to go to school Mother used to say how much Prince Charles loves school.

• Ding Dong

Four years younger? You must be the second oldest living person, the first being Keef Richards.

The time a mild breeze caught him in the ears, just as he turned his head. It took two security guards to keep him grounded, Something that he never been since!

• patty

he have big ears