Are there any ideas about the size of the non-observable part of the universe/?

Don't tell me the size of the observable universe, because every time I look for an answer for this question I always read, "the observable universe has a radius of 46.5 billion light years.". Yes I know that. The question is, how big is the ENTIRE universe?
Update: So, in all answers so far nobody knows or has a theory about the size of the ENTIRE universe? I also see a paradox forming. Because 'they' say the universe is 13.6 billion years old, and they base that only on Hubble's constant with the known size of the visible universe. But if the non-observable part... show more So, in all answers so far nobody knows or has a theory about the size of the ENTIRE universe? I also see a paradox forming. Because 'they' say the universe is 13.6 billion years old, and they base that only on Hubble's constant with the known size of the visible universe. But if the non-observable part is at least 100 times bigger, should the universe than also not be older at the same time?