Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

it frustrates how my boyfriend (he has moon in Aquarius) doesn't open up to me and isn't emotional like me (I have moon in pisces)?

he says Im too emotional and I feel like he's too detached so tensions arise between us. how could I make him be more emotionally biased?

• Janet

That is how he IS.

Either you learn to accept it and stop getting frustrated, or the tensions will build until the relationship ends up falling apart.

We make relationships work NOT by trying to change others, but by changing ourselves: claiming responsibility for our emotional reactions, learning skills to shape how we react, and then just accepting them AS they ARE.

We either accept or we risk losing the relationship, and this applies to all relationships (lover, spouse, child parents, friends, etc).

The tensions that arise are because you are not accepting him.

Look .. if HE doesn't make you happy, what on Earth are you doing WITH him? That's not fair to either of you.

And no one is perfect so there is no close relationship that will be without problems or irritation or hurt. Either we decide we are going to work on mastering and working with our own reactions or we need to just resign ourselves to remaining alone.

Dump him, quick!!! He is useless...

Maybe it is because you are too concerned about nonsense things like where the moon was positioned at some point in time.

moon is in 2-12 unfavorable position from each other

there is no mental compatibility between you two

Idk I like Pisces very much so I can't comment. I have Pisces moon friends, and they seem nice.

Moon in Pisces are more detached than moon in Aquarius from experience, aren't they? Idk, it seemed that way. Like my dad is a moon in Aquarius and he wants me to mom him...

My godmother is moon in Pisces (Taurus sun) and she also wants to be "mommed" lol. My mom is also like that (moon in Libra).

I'm the opposite, (moon in Virgo), never liked to be spoiled and thus hate to be "mommed". I like to solve complex problems etc.

I really don't see much difference between the moon signs, I just think moon in air signs are slightly more open-minded. Moon in Pisces are still good, but I feel they are too detached. Like, you hear from them once in a while. And the times you hear from them they do cling to you, but it's just for a short period. I cling all the time, so I like someone always clinging to me, but not as a supply, more as a friend :).

Source(s): Aquarius

Wherever your moon is deemed to be it won't help you in real life.

Some people are not overly emotional. You can either live with it or not. He might change over time.

You can't make him something he is not. All you can do is accept him the way he is.

Astrology is a load of crap.