My mom is clearly embarrassed of me and my life choices what can I say to her to let her know my feelings are hurt?

I was let go from my job last year and have struggled to find a job. She was constantly on me to find one and when I finally found a job at Walmart now she’s embarrassed to tell people I work there. She feels that she should have a child who is doing something for higher pay because all her friends kids are doing... show more I was let go from my job last year and have struggled to find a job. She was constantly on me to find one and when I finally found a job at Walmart now she’s embarrassed to tell people I work there. She feels that she should have a child who is doing something for higher pay because all her friends kids are doing well. I have struggled in the past with not comparing myself to others because I was getting depressed. I have accomplished a lot in the past ten years and been grateful for what I do have but she’s just **** on me. I don’t know what to say to her to get her to understand it.