How to get a teen to cooperate with therapy?

My son became truant because he was in an inappropriate (illegal) relationship with a member of the school's staff. After the details came to and the individual was sentenced for her role. My son was still facing the truancy charges but the judge decided to drop the charges on the condition that he gets... show more My son became truant because he was in an inappropriate (illegal) relationship with a member of the school's staff. After the details came to and the individual was sentenced for her role.

My son was still facing the truancy charges but the judge decided to drop the charges on the condition that he gets mandatory therapy. Our family have been grateful for the judges decision, however, my son isnt really cooperating with his therapist. We make him go, but he's refusing to talk or cooperate at all. Its heartbreaking because we can tell he needs to talk to someone, but he's getting caught up in this "I a man" persona, that he insists that he's fine when he quite clearly isnt.
Update: He 15 by the way