How long until I can consider myself a vegetarian?

Been a meat eater my whole life and always eaten alot of it but the last year or so I've felt guilty about eating meat, been quite turned off and forced myself last week to watch a few videos of animals getting killed after watching I completely stopped eating meat that was 8 days ago and no end in sight, it... show more Been a meat eater my whole life and always eaten alot of it but the last year or so I've felt guilty about eating meat, been quite turned off and forced myself last week to watch a few videos of animals getting killed after watching I completely stopped eating meat that was 8 days ago and no end in sight, it might not sound like much but for me that is pretty impressive but I honestly can't see myself eating meat again and am actually enjoying being vegetarian and feel much healthier in doing so.. anyway 8 days in, just over a week I wouldn't call myself a vegetarian because it's purely just not long enough, how long do you think I have to go meat free until I can recognise myself as a vegetarian?
ATM im just saying im meat free atm
17 answers 17