Huggy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

How long until I can consider myself a vegetarian?

Been a meat eater my whole life and always eaten alot of it but the last year or so I've felt guilty about eating meat, been quite turned off and forced myself last week to watch a few videos of animals getting killed after watching I completely stopped eating meat that was 8 days ago and no end in sight, it might not sound like much but for me that is pretty impressive but I honestly can't see myself eating meat again and am actually enjoying being vegetarian and feel much healthier in doing so.. anyway 8 days in, just over a week I wouldn't call myself a vegetarian because it's purely just not long enough, how long do you think I have to go meat free until I can recognise myself as a vegetarian?

ATM im just saying im meat free atm

It sounds like you done lost your manhood, provided you were born a male.

Since you permanently become vegetarian

• Joe

Instantly !! Congratulations ! It's great seeing people care about animals.

In my book a week but you can join other clubs. Like a 24 hour club or a month club or. A year club. I have been a vegetarian for a week twice just now. Maybe now I have gone 9 days stretch. Without meat. Except shrimp.

• Like999Iblis

Fish fillets I meant verses canned tuna.. It's different form to me.

I am a vegetarian at least once a day.....First world problems - glad you didn't watch ISIS videos or you would have been on a plane to Syria by now.

• Mr. P

Why just be a "vegetarian" when you can confuse the heck out of people by calling yourself a pollo-pescatarian? or a Flexitarian - where you are mostly vegetarian, but eat meat when in company?

- Like asking for a non-GM, flexitarian white mochafrapachino .....and watch their head explode.!

• In

I am a Pastafarian.

As soon as you turn into one. Do you fancy being a carrot or a swede? or an Asparagus spear maybe? Stick to Beef or Lamb with lots of veg & gravy. Luverly jubberly

You could just say you're trying to be vegetarian since it's so new.

I am 50+ and throughout my life leading a vegetarian life.

You know, it's really odd to want to watch videos of animals being killed!

If you don't eat meat (anything from a dead animal) then you're a vegetarian.