Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Honest opinion on a 30 year old and a 17 year old having a sexual affair?

Favorite Answer

All good dadadadadadadadoo

im calling the cops on you better run

If it was 18 and 30 would you be ok with that? A damn year, which I can promise makes not even a tiny difference in their maturity?

No, until someone is 21 it is never ok for you to be with them if you are older than that. This needs to be the law, which can be punished severely because children are not treated as children anymore.

Legal in U.K. bur not a good idea. However, having said that I was in school with a girl who was 16 when she married a man almost as old as her own father and, as far as I know that marriage worked well. Parents were agreeable to it happening.

If it’s of legal age, consensual and both happy what’s difference if it was 25 and 38 would anyone comment same still 13 years between

• ron h

If it was the man who's 17 AND he is able to KNOW they're friends and FBs I'd try to not get excited about it. If the 17 yr man OR woman, thought it was more than friend / FBs, I'd think it was a very bad idea. I'd be most unhappy if the younger person fell in love.

Age doesnt matter

• SuperWoman6 months agoReport

Yes it does if he is 30 and the other person is 17 .

• That's highly illegal.

As long as it legal no big deal.

• Lôn

One...don't be stupid! If it's consentual, it's OK.

Depends on the age of consent is. Dont assume its 18 even in the US its 16 in most states. As for the difference in ages its how they feel not what others think. Big gaps are not unusual.

• Nickname

Who want sex - males, who enjoy sex and deny it’s abuse- males, who is damaged by sex physically, mentally and socially- females. Therefore sexist

Someone approaching middle age with a school girl?

I think most peoples opinions will be the same, I think you know this too.

Girls get crushes on older men all the time, older men just look sad in situations like this.

If its the female thats older a lot of men will say good on the lad, she can teach him a thing or 2. Double standards

Once the age gape approaches being a different generation, its generally too much

• LZ-PT

Not all men goes for young girls and not all girls do fall for mature guys