an asked in HealthDental · 1 year ago

Any dentists?

my gums started separating where my front two teeth and bottom front two teeth are so I went to a dentist and she said that everything is fine and that I should just use salt water but it isn’t doing much and it’s been a month. Any tips? I also want to use whitening strips but I’m scared.

• k w

baking soda cleans fine, and your teeth will have their natural bone color too....it removes coffee stains and cigarette stains too.....taking Vit-C-complex does help a lot....

Ask a different dentist, maybe he/she will have a better solution. Or you can keep using the salt water and wait until it gets better. If it's painful you can try using good mouthwash! I'm not sure if that will work, but it's good to try c:

• Grace

Take vitamins and do not use whitening strips. Scurvy can cause this and make sure you have plenty of vitamin C in your system. Brush at least twice a day and floss at night and you will keep your teeth longer.