BEST SENIOR CITIZEN HELP SERVICES IN SAN DIEGO CA?!?! PLEASE HELP!!!?

I'm 25 in Nevada , my grandma is 65 she has no family in california anymore and she needs help due to her increasingly bad medical issues , she lives alone ,I am working on moving her to my state so I can help more but in the meantime we have contacted many senior citizen agency's but maybe you guys know of... show more I'm 25 in Nevada , my grandma is 65 she has no family in california anymore and she needs help due to her increasingly bad medical issues , she lives alone ,I am working on moving her to my state so I can help more but in the meantime we have contacted many senior citizen agency's but maybe you guys know of service that we haven't contacted yet ? or like a facebook group? her doctor has told her she most likely has lymphoma cancer and I really don't want her to be alone with no help