Should i let my wife sleep with another man to save my marriage?

We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids, i gave into temptation and cheated on my wife with my ex lets say her name is tiffany. Im a pig for that and i regret it. I got caught and she left me. Its been half a month now and she says the only way she will get with me again is if i let her sleep with my tiffanys boyfriend. That way she gets back at me and back at her (tiffany) as well. Im sure tiffanys bf will agree to sleep with my wife but just the thought of it hurts me. I know i put my wife through pain so maybe if i agree it will work. But i feel like a cuck hold or something if i agree and this just feels different to what i did. I want to save my marriage ill do anything to have my family back in my arms.... but letting her sleep with tiffanys boyfriend the wrong decision? My wife says this is the only way.

Yes let her,Cucko;ld you.

You could let her sleep with another troll

• SW-6

Imo the bad judgment you both show in deciding the direction of something as important as marriage leads to a conclusion that neither of you needs to be married. Why in the world would your wife think it a good idea to sleep with another man making herself as trifling as you in cheating in the first place. You are responsible for teaching your kids right from wrong , so saying this is what you would suggest they do? I mean no disrespect, but please think about what you are showing/teaching your children.

Appsolutely u deserves the same pain u caused her

• ANDREW

Won’t work all your doing is giving each other ammunition for arguments in future because neither of you will let it go, the tiniest little argument will result in you throwing that at each other even if it wasn’t remotely anything to do with it, you were wrong but two wrongs won’t make it right just walk away and be a dad to your kids and let your wife find a real man who will want her and only her

• kim

Shes hurt and replaying the hurt like PTSD. You need to pick up the shattered pieces of her daily now psychosis and soldier on. Be there, make dinner do laundry, be with your kids. Worship together and dont be a minute late home from work. Your going to be reassuring her over and over making her number one for maybe over a year now. But your still the head of your family and you need to ask for her forgiveness. Stay in your marriage insist on that. Give her messages. Heal the wound. Yeah it takes time

Let her she probably cheated on you in the month you weren't together anyway with other men. One more (Tiffany's boyfriend) won't make any different she'll probably will leave him after that.

i think it is over , she won't forgive you . maybe it is a trap . You have to face the consequences of your mistake .

Tell her that this would be humiliating to all of you and that you want her back , but if she insists then it is better to breakup

No way,let her go if she wants to play the revenge game. Good luck on finding a new girl to start your life over with.

• David

It's time to file for divorce, dude. Women can sometimes have casual sex, and keep it light. But most women tend to form emotional attachments to any guy they have sex with, even if they have other motives for doing it.

A marriage can (sometimes) survive a man having sex with another girl, because for the man....it can really mean nothing at all. Just sex.

A marriage rarely survives a woman having sex with another man. By the time a woman has decided to open her legs to someone other than her husband, it is guaranteed that she has emotionally "checked out" of that marriage.

Or let's put this another way...

Your wife is suggesting that she should f*ck another man. That means she is already willing to trash your marriage. So what would her actually having sex with the other man accomplish? It would demonstrate she's even MORE willing to trash your marriage.

What you need to be concerned about is not whether she actually has sex with another man or not. What you need to be concerned about is that your marriage is DONE. The only way forward for either of you is divorce now.

You can try to save the marriage if you want, but that will just prolong the misery. Your wife is not on your side anymore. You will be divorced within a few years, at most. For your own sanity, end it as fast as possible.