Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 5 months ago

As a democratic voter, Is there any Democratic candidate who you would not vote for against Trump?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Republican either. That being said, even a steaming bucket of dog $[ĥ]1+ would be better than The Donald.

• alana
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I am a republican and our President is great and will win again.

• 5 months ago

DEMOCRATIC VOTERS DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD, THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES

• xg6
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'd vote for a tree stump before I'd vote for Trump

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No. I don't think there's a Republican candidate I wouldn't vote for against Trump. I mean it takes a lot to make GWB seem competent and presidential.

At this point I know what a terrible President we have and anyone who runs against him would enjoy the benefit of the doubt at least.

• 5 months ago

No. Trump's mental illness has become too severe to be an effective leader. Plus, he has a proven track record of failure, he has insulted and belittled most Americans, and his profligate spending is bankrupting the country.

I will vote for any Democrat over Trump. Doesn't matter who.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

So when I'm weak who do I call?

• 5 months ago

If Stalin ran against Trump, I have no doubt they''d vote for Uncle Joe.

• 5 months ago

I just heard a rumor that some Democrat Party operatives are doing their best to dump Biden.

• 5 months ago

I'm not a Democratic voter, I'm independent. But I'd vote for any Democratic candidate over Trump. In fact I can think of a few Republican candidates I'd vott for against Trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.