Have you ever been out of the little town you were born in?

Favorite Answer

Yes, Dario. I travel frequently and only visit my town of birth occasionally.

Yes, I was born in Grayson County N Texas, Left when I turned 18 went back a few years later stayed 3 days and left that Hick Filled Racist Place and will never go back there for anything or anyone again. Its so full of racists and bigots I miss noone and nothing from there. I am now 65 years old and still will not go back... not even for a day visit with anyone which includes my bigot racist family members.

• John P

Yes, and around the world twice.

yes - many, many times. I was born in Malvern, a inner-city suburb of Victoria, Australia. Since my year of birth, I have travelled to all states of Australia, been to Hong Kong, China, New Zealand (both Islands) and USA (Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas).

Yes but it’s not little

yes, but not that much

yep. i had my fun and then came back here to retire. it's a great safe, sleepy little place with low crime and the purest water you've ever tasted. plus i own hundreds of acres of land here.

Yes once only once

Yes. Problem is I havent been out of the town I was raised in hardly. Ive been to Mexico, and Ive been to Svalbard. A handful of times for both.

And thats really about it. My town I live in, this place is like your Mississippi in America. Theres no money here.

But its home. I have no interest in going to America or even the European Union. Ive contemplated on Asia...maybe.

Source(s): 79
    • 6666 months agoReport

Illuminati offers financial riches or worldly advancement: it does provide a chance to explore the Greatness in yourself - to become a better man as the days go on.
      Email:illuminatiunderworld@hotmail.com

I was born in San Diego but left at 6 weeks old. Raised in an entirely different place. But somehow I am now living in San Diego. So in a way so have never left the town where I was born even though it's not home.

Yes, but NYC wasn’t all that little

• bubba

yes i have been around the world and then sum