Have you ever been out of the little town you were born in?

119 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Dario. I travel frequently and only visit my town of birth occasionally.

• 6 months ago

Yes, I was born in Grayson County N Texas, Left when I turned 18 went back a few years later stayed 3 days and left that Hick Filled Racist Place and will never go back there for anything or anyone again. Its so full of racists and bigots I miss noone and nothing from there. I am now 65 years old and still will not go back... not even for a day visit with anyone which includes my bigot racist family members.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Yes, and around the world twice.

• 6 months ago

yes - many, many times. I was born in Malvern, a inner-city suburb of Victoria, Australia. Since my year of birth, I have travelled to all states of Australia, been to Hong Kong, China, New Zealand (both Islands) and USA (Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas).

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes but it’s not little

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

yes, but not that much

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yep. i had my fun and then came back here to retire. it's a great safe, sleepy little place with low crime and the purest water you've ever tasted. plus i own hundreds of acres of land here.

• 6 months ago

Yes once only once

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes. Problem is I havent been out of the town I was raised in hardly. Ive been to Mexico, and Ive been to Svalbard. A handful of times for both.

And thats really about it. My town I live in, this place is like your Mississippi in America. Theres no money here.

But its home. I have no interest in going to America or even the European Union. Ive contemplated on Asia...maybe.

Source(s): 79
    • 6666 months agoReport

Illuminati offers financial riches or worldly advancement: it does provide a chance to explore the Greatness in yourself - to become a better man as the days go on.
      Email:illuminatiunderworld@hotmail.com

• 6 months ago

I was born in San Diego but left at 6 weeks old. Raised in an entirely different place. But somehow I am now living in San Diego. So in a way so have never left the town where I was born even though it's not home.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, but NYC wasn’t all that little

• bubba
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

yes i have been around the world and then sum

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.