What's better tv quality or size?

I have my eyes on a 86" led/lcd tv it shows good quality and way better than TV's in 2001 so what's the problem witg 1080p? I'm stuck in between a 75" QHD very realistic quality product or basically a lcd 85".

• David

Size matters.

The minimum length of an answer is 15 characters

• JASON

I never understand this, a TVs size depends on how close you sit. Why but a massive TV then have to sit a long distance from it?

I am in love with the colour Magenta. It totally suits my personality

Quality quality quality

Define "better".

I suggest that you get the 75 inch QHD display rather than the 85 inch LCD display. That way. There's no problem in moving the TV.

I think quality is better than size

I prefer a smaller TV anyway,

so size doesn't impress me at all.

It depends on what you feel is best for you.

HD ( 1080p, for example) is always reasonable -- far better than the "old" ways, of course, and far more efficient.

But Ultra HD ( 4k) is easier on the eyes, especially in a large format. Most "smart" TVs are at this resolution currently, but SUHD (8k) is coming in fast and furious. It is almost slow ISO quality in the pictures, compared to fast ISO quality for HD format.

But, overall, the bigger the screen, the better going to SUHD (8k) -- close to a cinematic experience!

AS THE 'new' 8K TVs start to come-out, the 4K's are/will get cheaper .................

• Skylar J

That’s not true, while you can get 4K TVs for cheap now... quality TVs will never be cheap. I have yet to see an OLED that’s “cheap”. I love my OLED in the bedroom, and will eventually replace the living room with a newer one but all the prices I’ve seen over the years remained relatively the same.