Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

I slept with my ex-best friends dad.....?

My best friend slept with my husband of 16 years and she got pregnant to him. Ultimately my husband and I divorced and her husband divorced her too. It wasn't a one time thing, they slept together multiple times. In fact, she lead her husband to believe the baby she was pregnant with was his child and he raised her for almost 2 years. My husband never told me until I found text messages exchanged between them. We're all divorced now but as revenge I slept with my ex-best friend's dad! Yes, I did. I figure if she wants to screw my husband, I'll screw her dad. I guess my question is... does that make me a bad person? At the time it was exactly what I wanted to do. However, thinking back I wonder if two wrongs really make it right? Lol.

• Good

You did it. You enjoyed it. No harm. No foul.

Move on.

.

Revenge? Do you kill someone if someone killed your son? your son is dead and you will be in jail. stupid heh?

And btw, I feel bad for you really. You slept with an old man? your friend's dad? is he like 60 year old?

Can you find somebody else who is more attractive for you?

I dont really understand why your husband got married to you..... he sleeps with your friend? People now have no morale values...... I'm a grown up man and I feel very tired of people like this.

You should of slept with your ex best friend's husband instead and got pregnant by him.

Now did that make you feel better by sleeping with him? Never let anyone or their actions sink you to the gutter.

• Tara

2 wrongs doesn't make 1 right.

• bubba

it was only right if you got pics and sent them to her , other wise it was a waste of time , wsit till their kid becomes of age , now that would be revenge and ahalf

• ron h

You need to take this to your grave. It was vile and NO good will come of spreading that story. It's old history and you should let it be forgotten.

MIXED Feelings,,,

Sex with some OG you don't even like just for revenge might not necessarily make you a bad person as long as He agreed with your motivation for the sex, since even if you had to seduce him with some sweet-talk most Older Guys aren't that particular anyway,,

Got to admit though, it was sure a diabolically shrewd way to toss a grenade into your Ex-friend's life, since for all I know or care it may have even been richly deserved,,,

So I certainly hope to never make the mistake of pissing YOU off!

And,,if you should ever happen to need another OG for some 'Revenge-Sex.....?

Great good for you. Hope that was worth it.

• kristy

You guys should be on Jerry Springer