I slept with my ex-best friends dad.....?

My best friend slept with my husband of 16 years and she got pregnant to him. Ultimately my husband and I divorced and her husband divorced her too. It wasn't a one time thing, they slept together multiple times. In fact, she lead her husband to believe the baby she was pregnant with was his child and he... show more My best friend slept with my husband of 16 years and she got pregnant to him. Ultimately my husband and I divorced and her husband divorced her too. It wasn't a one time thing, they slept together multiple times. In fact, she lead her husband to believe the baby she was pregnant with was his child and he raised her for almost 2 years. My husband never told me until I found text messages exchanged between them. We're all divorced now but as revenge I slept with my ex-best friend's dad! Yes, I did. I figure if she wants to screw my husband, I'll screw her dad. I guess my question is... does that make me a bad person? At the time it was exactly what I wanted to do. However, thinking back I wonder if two wrongs really make it right? Lol.
55 answers 55