How to get work at age 49, after working (over 23 years) in 67 jobs, in 14 industries, and in 9 cities/states, and 8 years self-employment?

Can no longer do the self-employment (dont use social media, work dried up, and cant afford to print 100s of papers/flyers/business cards); also landlord sold house I was living in, now staying in motel. Cant get unemployment, nor food stamps (theres an unresolvable problem with the qualification, which was my... show more Can no longer do the self-employment (dont use social media, work dried up, and cant afford to print 100s of papers/flyers/business cards); also landlord sold house I was living in, now staying in motel. Cant get unemployment, nor food stamps (theres an unresolvable problem with the qualification, which was my fault, now stuck in 2 year waiting period). Family all retired, and moved away; I have no credit/bad credit, no bank accounts, and have like 3 weeks and I wont be able to pay motel. Food and gasoline and supplies running out. Could sell car, but how do you look for work, I am in semi-rural area (no buses/cant afford taxis/ubers). Also most jobs not near here anyway, more near the city. What sucks is all the skills I have are in-demand skills. I have like 17 different resumes, each with different emails and phone numbers (theyre free google voice numbers). Already registered with staffing firms and employment centers, but you can only use 1 resume/1 skill set for each place, and no one wants someone with a general skills resume (its too confusing for HR and manager people ("screeners") to think about someone having like 50 different skills, I guess? Not sure what else to do, All my problems relate to the work problem. I have started like 22 businesses, but due to shortage of funds, they are all virtual-based. Also if I create any new type of business, I dont have like a whole year to wait to get connected through referrals,etc. What to do? Am I too far gone?